Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Madness Continues...

I don't know what's gotten into me. I think I've gone mad.

First, Rob built a box


then, we filled it with dirt and I planted stuff

It doesn't look like much now, but I planted two pepper plants, 6 pole bean plants, one zuchini, one cucumber, carrot, scallion and lettuce seeds. I don't have high hopes for the lettuce, I'm told its too late, but I'm going for it because, for reasons I can't fathom, I am suddenly very excited to grow things I can eat. We irrigated the whole back yard, too. I've been suspiciously productive lately. Its a little alarming. I don't know where this sudden zeal for gardening has come from, but its been so fun! And so far, nothing has died, which is a utter miracle!

And check this out!
Day 42, June 5


No comments:

Post a Comment